Swollen urethral opening, taken pill for yeast infection. Should I take another pill?

hello, I have recently been given a single pill for a yeast infection though i am not sexually active (I was told it could have been balantis) though the swelling has gone down and it is less red and painful (with less smegma) the urethra opening still looks swollen and the urethra hole itself appears to have widened considerably (3mm to roughly 8-9mm) could it have ripped and should i take another cream or pill? thanks
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012