Swollen tonsil and lymph nodes, ear pain. Painful to swallow. Had strep throat. What do I have?

Hello. I have a swollen right tonsil , swollen lymph nodes, and an earache on my right side. It s very painful when I swallow , but other than that, there are no other symptoms. My throat doesn t hurt, I don t have a fever , and i m not achey. I had strep throat eight weeks ago and I was in much more pain than i m in right now. I thought it might be tonsil stones, but when I tried to take the stones out, nothing came out. I first started getting sick about a week ago, except both of my tonsils were red and swollen at that time. Now only the right tonsil is still swollen and painful. I don t know what I could possibly have and if I should see a doctor.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012