Swollen throat, pain in ears. Pain while chewing. Blood tests normal. Is it barotitis?

i had a sore throat , ear pain and a sharp pain at the top of my head about a month ago and the pain went away in about 5 days after i took amoxicillan for a couple of days.. then the sore throat came back after a week and it felt swollen on the left side of my throat and the lymph node on under the left side of my jaw felt swollen also then the swelling went down but the pain went towards my ear and TMJ( my jaw joint) and it reaches all the way up by my temple. It feels like my ear and jaw joint are swollen and I feel the pain when I chew or clinch my jaw. I went to the emergency room and they said that I didn t have strep throat and the doctor thinks I have Barotitis Media and Pharyngitis and tonsillitis . they did regular blood work and everything came back normal and they did Blood culture and im waiting untill they get the results. please let me know what you think. thanks
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012