Swollen throat, difficulty swallowing, low grade fever, heaviness in shoulder. Virus?

Hello, I have been having growing problems over the last few months with my throat being swollen but not sore, and there is difficulty swallowing . I sometimes have low grade fevers that keep recurring. I have a sensation of heaviness in my back shoulder blades, and this heaviness runs as a straight line down my left side under my arm pit to right above where my kidney is. It makes me fatigued. I think it might be a virus that might have settled in my back. I do not drink, smoke , do drugs or have sex. All of my habits are clean, but I do drink coffee.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012