Swollen stomach. Done hysterectomy, prolapse and bladder repair. Blood test needed?

my stomach is now always swollen. from under boobs right down. it is so uncomfortable. I had a hysterectomy dec 4th 2012. i also had a prolapse repair and bladder repair (stress incontenance). i can only where baggy dresses or sarongs. could this be because of surgery or something different. i am following the bodytrim diet. i am not overweight at all 5ft9 and 65 kilos. 46 years of age. i am taking phylissum powder also for fibre. should i get blood tests or what. thank you
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Hi, I had gone through your query and understand your concerns.
No madam it is not due to surgery.
Fallow your body trim diet.
do brisk walking daily early morning.
do abdominal exercises( both upper & lower abdominal).
If u r still not relieved of your swollen stomach Then u can go for Liposuction surgery after consultation with cosmetic surgeon. All the best