Swollen spots on body, no redness no itching, disappears in day. Treatment?

hello I am a 19 year old female . I am finding random swollen sports on my body within the last week. last Friday I woke up to a fairly large swollen pocket I would call it on the upper right side of my back. no pain, no redness nothing. it just looked like a swollen fat lump. this dissappeared in 24 hours. now today I have a smaller same swollen spot on my left front side right under my breast. however this area had some pressure applied to it today during a nursing lab they were palpating. this swelling is not a normal reaction for me so I am hoping someone can tell me what is happening ! thank you !
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013