Swollen, rubbery lymph nodes on both sides of groin after a break of chemo for stage 4 hodgkins. What could it be?

Hi, I had stage 4 hodgkins with b symptoms and now doc said I m on a break from chemo . She say I m still I m remission. Been off chemo since Dec last year, I had many blood trans and platlets etc. I was really sick andway for 6 months now on both sides of my groin I have swollen lymphnodes , very firm slightly rubbery. CTO scan say still in remission. They are painless , very nervous!!
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012
Dear Brupp,

I understand your concern. However, almost every person has palpable lymph nodes in the groin. In your case, they are of concern if they have more than 15 mm in its largest diameter or if they start to enlarge. If you have done recently a CT scan of that area and it says you are in remission, that means that you have normal lymph nodes. So calm down and do not worry, unless these lymph nodes start enlarging. Hope to have answered your query.

Rute Alvarez