Swollen pus filled lump with itching on the lips after an insect bite. Hard lump formation after healing. What is it?

I believe I was bitten on my lip 3 weeks ago it itched at first then it swoll up then it began t drain ( puss like ) I squeezed it forcing the puss out then put peroxide then alcohol .. When it finally healed and the swelling went down I have a lump on the inside of my lip .. It s not noticeable but I can feel it when I lick my lip and my teeth squeezes it when will it heal and what is it ????
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012