Swollen perineum during erection while having sex. Taking medications for UTI. Suggestions?

Sometimes my perinium swells and gets rock hard like a golf ball during sex. It doesn t really hurt, but feels a little achey. I my bike 3 days a week also. But it seems like recently it swells every time I have sex. I went to the doctor 6 months ago and he gave me antibiotics for possible uti , but nothing changed. Doctor said everything felt normal down there, but like I said, it only happens when I have an erection . HELP please suggestions.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013