Swollen penis with soreness after injecting male enhancement product. Shrinking of penis. Reason?

yes i had been injecting myself with male enhancement product called trimix for a least two years about 3 months ago I notice upon injecting on this occurrence there was an uncomfortable sensation with the injection. I notice later that my penis has swollen and was very sore on right side middle and upper part of penis. As of now Im experiencing a decreasing in size of my Penis. my regular size was 10 and now it looks like 8 please tell my what is happening and will this go away on its on., I am freaking out
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

Although I understand your concerns, it seems to be an infection that is leading you to have this uncomfortable sensation as well as having the swelling. I hope you consult a local doctor to get a physical examination done to find out if you need medications esp. antibiotics to help with the infection and analgesics and antiinflammatory drugs to help with pain and swelling respectively. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!