Swollen, painful lymph nodes on right side above my clavicle, heart palpitations. Treatment?

I have had a swollen and painful lymph node on my right side above my clavical for almost a year. Antibiotics seem to help for a short time but it always comes back. I have begun to have heart palpatations the last 2 weeks. Blood work, back xray , chest xray and chest CT have all come back normal. The pain on the right side will sometime radiate to my back of my shoulder , but this seems to have stopped in the last few days.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013