Swollen nose, watery eyes and headache after being slapped on the face. Any suggestions?

I am a RN in a hospital setting and was taking care of a mentally challenged patient. While trying to redirect him back to bed, he hit me in the face open handed. He hit me so hard it slammed me against the wall. My eyes automatically started watering. My nose is very sore and swollen on one side. I did not get black eyes or any discoloration of the nose. It hurts and I have had a headache since the incident took place. Suggestions please.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013