Swollen lymphnodes in armpit and groin, tiredness with pain. Symptom of hypothyroidism?

Hello! I have had swollen lymph nodes in my armpit and groin for 1 month. I have also felt a bit tired over this time. I have had blood tests that have come back inconclusive. I have also had a biopsy of one node in my left armpit (found when getting a routine breast exam) - biopsy came back negative for cancerous cells. However, despite the tests my armpits and groin continue to hurt and I can feel the nodes under my skin. I have Hashimoto s Disease and wonder whether this is a common symptom for hypothyroidism . Thank you for any advice you can provide!
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013