Swollen lymph nodes, muscle spams, night sweats after unprotected sex. Worried about HIV?

Hi i had unprotected sex almost four weeks ago. i then slept with the girl i have been seeing a few days after - she then got a really bad flu/fever a few days after. I started to worry I last week I started to get these symptoms - swollen lymph nodes(neck and groin ), tingly sensations and muscle spasms, mild night sweats(twice), i had a flu coming but took medicine which stalled it but I have a bit of a sore throat in the mornings. I was constipated with loss of appetite yesterday an today I ve had a little diarrhea I cant stop thinking about anything other than HIV ...I got tested 2 weeks ago but of course that was too soon to be conclusive.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012