Swollen lymph nodes in the neck. Severe fatigue and night sweats. Had mono infection. Is the selling due to low ferritin levels?

I am 35. I have a ferritin level of 9. My iron and red blood cell levels are normal. I have a string of swollen nodes on my left side of neck and one on the right. I have severe weakness and fatigue , some night sweats . Can low ferritin levels cause swollen nodes? I have had the nodes on the left for 2 months and the one on the right over a year. I just had a CT waiting for results. I had mono has a teenager.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013