Swollen lymph nodes. Done tests. Had hysterectomy. What do I do now?

I have been dealing with swollen lymph nodes for almost 5 years now, I haven t found a Dr. as of yet that can tell me why. I have had everything done to me to test things out. I have had PET scan , bone marrow biopsy and aspiration,blood test that show high white count,MRI s,Ct scans with and without contrast, lymph node biopsy , ultra sound , mammogram , and had hystorectomy where I still have an ovary. My nodes swell in my arm pits and on both sides and back of neck. Tonight I have found 2 more areas that have swollen nodes. One is on right side a neck by shoulder and another spot that is just past neck on my back. What do i do now?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012