Swollen lymph node in groin, another sore spot after taking medication. Should I wait?

38 years old, 145 lbs, 6 -0 , no previous medical conditions. Had a lymph node swell in my groin area about 2 months ago. Urologist prescribed sulfur antibiotic for 10 days. The swelling went down while taking the meds, but didn t go away completely. Returned for follow-up exam and his thoughts were this was a reactive lymph node since it had responded to the medication. Told me to keep an eye on it for a few more weeks and if it didnt go away that it may need to be surgically removed and biopsied. It has been about 4 weeks since the follow-up. The node is about the same size, but I have within the past two days had another spot in close proximity to get sore - similar to a bruise but no discoloration. Feels like there may be a small swollen spot in this area as well. Should I wait and see if this goes away or should I go back in for a follow up exam again.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012