Swollen lymph node, 3 of them on the same side, neck fullness, internal medicine doctor or specialist to treat ?

I ve had a swollen lymph node on the right side of my neck for ten years or so, a couple of years ago a doctor found a second one on the same side and tole me not to worry about it. Now I ve found a third one on the same side, and my neck is starting to feel full on that side. Is this something I should start to worry about? I don t really have a primary care dr, I m a 32 year old female who has never really had any health problems. If I do need to see a dr should it be an interal medicine dr or a specialist of sorts?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012