Swollen limbs, numbness, feeling cold, light headed, breathlessness, sweating

Hi there i am 25 year old male i havew been getting really sick very often this year but yesterday tops every thing it started about 6 am yesterday morning it started out as my feet , legs, arms and hands then my hands swelled up then i went up stairs to grab an antehistomen (so spelled that wrong) but as i got up stairs my feet swelled up and it felt like i was stepping in dog shit and it was painful at times i have been eating normal and been having a thirst i can not seem to get rid of and on top of all that i have have little urine out put then i started to go numb in my hands and feet my hands and feet began to get extremely cold i got light headed and my breathing was labored as i was laying there it was getting harder and harder to breathe so i sat up and kept on getting colder and colder and number and number i was going to call some one to take me to the doctors but i got the worst pain in my chest and thats all i rememdber i woke up at least nine hours later and i know i had a seizure also my tounge was sore (i take tegratol) but when i woke up i was still numb in my finger tips and toes i was still light headed and could hardly walk my body was so tired but my mind was racing i could not go back to bed .... my body also feels extremely cold but i am sweating and when some one would touch me their hands felt like there hands were in a bucket of ice for twenty minutes.... i dont want to go to the hospital because i have so many medical bills its not even funny i would just like an opinion whats wrong with me and incase you are wondering i do not do drugs and i drink once on the weekend
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012
may be you are allergic to some thing in your sorroundings that is resulting in severe reaction called as angio oedema. you need to observe in what circumstances you are getting these symptoms and try to avoid themand take your medications regularly in time and balanced diet and exercise will also work wonders for you.