Swollen left sided breast nipple, pain in centre of nipple. Cure for symptoms?

sir i need your help i have swelling in my left side brest nipple ring swelling inside and the swelling side is not paining center of my nipple is paining five months became for my case . travelling in the train in the crowd the mans head got hated very badly in my nipple so sir how can i get cured please help me
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012
Hi..better get an fnac of the swelling done after showing to a can be cured but first we need to arrive at a proper diagnosis..

Dr. Ashish Verma