Swollen large pimple on chin, pus on popping it, hard mass remains. History of mild acne. Are these cysts?

I have a somewhat painful, large and swollen zit on my chin . It s, round, shiny and seems to have a hard mass in it. It didn t have a whitehead like most zits, but when I popped it (I know. tisk, tisk) puss came out. However I m slightly confused as after i popped it the hard mass was still there and it s basically the same size, if not a little bigger. I have very mild acne (i m 17), but I m worried this may be a cyst. If so, how should i take care of it and should i be worried about any mild form of cystic acne (oxymoron :D)? Thanks! :)
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012