Swollen groin, stomach ache. Taking medication for collapsed lung. What food to give?

hi my boyfreind is in great pain with hes stomache but also has an enlarged groin noed hes on heavy medication due to a colapesd lung is there any chance certon foods could cause hes stomach pain he gets loads of acid and wen he has had test done hes stomach showed up and then the irritated noed he has been very very pooley of late and the hospital is at a loss ,and if food could be causing it wat do i feed him ? he also needs an operation on hes intercostle nerve and the other hospital said with the hight amount of morphien hes on they carnt do it x
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012