Swollen foot due to pressing with heels, fainted immediately. Worried ?

Hi doctor I was out one night and some girl accidentally slipped and stepped on me with her 5 inch heels right in the side of my foot . It got swollen in an instant. There was a huge lump on there when I saw and I fainted. I don t know if it was because it looked scary or because of something else. I recovered very quickly and was fine afterwards. Now the bump is gone but it s jut bruised. Should I be worried that I fainted because of it ? Or the big bump that i got ?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012