Swollen foot and fever after an injury. Taking tylenol. Treatment?

my husband hurt his foot , dosent know how, he woke up with extreme pain and the foot swollen, we iced it, taking tylenol , taking an anti-infamatory pill , and now running 102 fever. what should I do? he had surgery on it for cysts 8 months ago..still not completely healed, two more still in there. he also went to the gym on Mon and this happened on Tues evening...if its from the gym, why is he running fever, and cannot walk on his right food
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012