Swollen feet with bumps. Have Renal tubular acidosis and high BP with Autoimmune pancreatitis. Is swelling side effect of medicine?

My legs and feet are very swollen. They hurt and there are little bumps all over them. Legs and feet are red. Been in hospital frequently with Autoimmune Pancreatitis . Also have Renal Tubular Acidosis and high blood pressure. I take Prednisone, Potassium, Sodium Bicarbonate , Clonidine, Amlodipine, Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, Omeprazole. Legs and feet always swollen after hospital stay, but never this bad or for this long, and they have never hurt like this with the redness and bumps. Is this a side affect of my medicines?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012