Swollen feet, ankles, legs, rashes on legs post flying. Taking Ciprofloxavin. Allergic reaction?

Since flying from XXXXX to XXXX I ve had swollen feet ankles and legs which I usually get for a few days. However I have also got a rash up both legs and pain in feet and ankles. No calf pain so no concerns of DVT just concerned about rash as thought initially it wa a sensitivity to Ciprofloxavin that I took for chest infection but since ceding the meds rash hasn t really improved. PMH- CA breast lymphoedema L arm and breast asthma and hypothyroidism
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012