Swollen feet, ankles, calves, red patches on legs, tightness, pressure in legs. Treatment?

I have very sollen feet and especially the ankles and calves...The next day o woke up i had a patch of bright red cirles and dots on my lower calves above the leg is worse than the other...bu the bothhave it...and i ve been experiencing lower leg tightness...pain...and pressures in both feet and legs...Can you help..Shoul I go to the ER right away...Its a holiday weeken and my doc isnt in untill tuesday...and its quite uncomfortable?????
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012
Acupressure Specialist 's  Response
magnetotherapy treatment;-
place south pole of strong magnet to all paining &swelling places to reduce them for half an hour twice a day for 10 days.