Swollen feet, ankles and face. Low BP. Dizziness and lower abdominal pain. Reason?

Hi I am 34+6 i noticed swelling in my feet and ankles last night. I have a low BP 60/100. today i am feeling hot, still swollen feet and lower legs and i am sure that my face is very slightly swollen too. I have had two dizzy spells in the last hour and stabbing pains in my lower abdomen - feels like ligament pain which i have had a lot of since around 20weeks
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012
Feb 2013
Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.
Swelling of feet, ankles, and face is seen in conditions like renal, liver, heart, and low protein conditions.
Investigations like renal function tests, liver function tests, 2D Echo, and serum protein levels are required to know the cause for edema.
I suggest you to consult the physician as early as possible for clinical examination and investigations.
Hope I have answered your query.