Swollen face, dry, pale face, hives, balding around hives, hair discoloration. Allergic reactions caused by shaving?

Hi my name is Mike! I have been going through a complicated last couple years. I have been to several dermatologist, endocrinologists, rheumatologist . My main symptoms is my face swells up, dry, pale, hives , balding around the hives, hair discoloration, etc. Blood test have shown C3, C4, Testosterone (but Dr s can t figure out if its primary/secondary hypogonadism ), vitamin d3 , all out of range, also some ANA test out of range. I it is from shaving, whether it is a dry shave or with shaving cream. I can shave my face in the morning and by the next morning my face is swollen and I do not even look like myself. I have spend alot of money on dr s, skin care from lotions to shampoo, diets, I can not figure it out and neither can doctors. Can shaving cause a severe allergic reaction? Please need help.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013