Swollen clitoris, pain during urination, yellow discharge after sex. Is it due to infection?

Hello I m 18 years old and I ve been on Triqiluar birth control for about 4-5 months now. Since I ve been on birth controls me and my boyfriend decide not to use condoms due to the fact that I m allergic to them. We usually are sexually active about once every 2 weeks for bout 10 minutes max. But for the past 2 months we had not had sex because of the busy schedules.  So finally 2 days ago we met up and of course we had sexual intercourse. The problem is that it was more rough then usual and I wasn t that lubricated as I always am which caused quite uncomfortablilty many times and roughness. Our sex lasted 20-25 minutes which is the longest we have ever had sex! After we had sex I went home right away and noticed that my clitoris had swelled up majorly then normal, and it stung so bad when I urinated. The very next morning (yesterday) I had a very light red, almost pink spotting that had went away the moment I wiped, and never appeared. I was still very sore all day yesterday and today the soreness is gone and swelling has went down a bit but I realized that my inner vagina is slightly red and irritated looking, and my labias are quite swollen, and im also having light yellow discharge which never happens to me after sex Am I having some sort of infection? Or anything serious right now? Please help!!!
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012