Swollen ankle due to injury, hard lump on top of the metatarcel. Treatment?

Hey I droped something heavy on my foot a few weeks ago my foot and ankle were very swollen and I went to the hospital to have it checked to spend 7 hours waiting to only be helped by a doctore in training all he did was poke my foot with a broke stick and sent me home saying it wasn t broken now I have the same pain as then and theirs a huge hard lump on the top of the metatarcel were the initial impacts was hurts to touch and apply pressure
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012