Swollen and sore eyelid after plucking eyebrows, difficulty in opening eye, sore lump on eyebrow. Cause?

Hi, i have a very swollen eyelid , i did get my eyebrows plucked last night and it was a little sore this morning.. Over the day its gotten very red and swollen and very sore.. My eye lid is swelling to a point were its hard to keep my eye open.. i have a small hard sore lump on my eyebrow as well.. What can i do or what could be the cause??
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012
Welcome to HealthcareMagicForum

Hi.. Do not manipulate the swelling in eyelids by your hands or fingers which will add to secondary infection... consult a Opthalmologist immediately... do not neglect the condition...

Take care..