Swollen and red vaginal lips, white discharge, flank and stomach pain. Anything else I can do?

I was diagnosed with a vaginal yeast infection about 2 weeks ago. My OB/Gyn prescribed 1 diflucan 150mg every 3 days for 4 doses....then once a week for 3 months. I have finished the 4 doses and still feel horrible.....vaginal lips are swollen and red, still getting lots of white discharge, stomach and flank area feel horrible and my bowel movement is formed but foamy. I feel like my groin is swollen and my legs are retaining fluid in the last week as well as muscle spasms in my legs and calves. I drink about 60 oz of water a day, I eat organic food and don t drink alcohol or caffeine. I have eliminated nearly all types of sugar so as not to feed the yeast . Is there anything else I can do or any tests I can request of my doctor?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  98 Awaiting Answer