Swollen and numb lower back after injury. Should it be looked at sooner?

My husband fell off his 4 wheeler on Saturday from about 30 ft in the air and crushed his radius. His lower back is swollen, bruised, and a little numb but he won t go back to have it looked at by a doc. He is scheduled for an apt wed morning with the ortho, should I force him to have it looked at sooner or can it wait until wed?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013
Thank for choosing HCM, Any sort of injury (Accidental) should never be taken lightly immediate attention is must, before it is too late, certain internal injuries need to be treated in time before it goes in irreversible state, or leaving some bad sequelae, no need to wait,, have good day.