Swollen and itchy hemorrhoids. Scrotum, lower back irritated, rash over body. Applied creams, used benadryl. What causes this?

My hemorrhoids became swollen and itchy, then my taint became swollen, then my scrotum and lower back became irritated and very itchy, then my penis did the same thing. My whole body had a rash on it every where. I treated with all the creams and rubs. I got blisters on my penis and lower back. I started using Benldril and it burned so bad, but started to see improvement. I;m still dealing with this. what can cause this? I go to a fitness center that uses a cleaner called Orange. I keep myself very clean. Please help me to figure this out!
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013