Swollen and bruised elbow, can't put any pressure. Play basketball. Should I go to doctor ?

i play basketball and fall constantly on my elbow . It has been swollen for months and bruised for a while then the bruiing went away but then it came back. i cant put any pressure on my elbow because it hurts so much. also when i put my hand over it it is hot compared to the rest of my body. i dont know if i should go to a doctor or what. our family isnt a going to the doctor kind of family and im in softball as well and dont want to miss any practices or games because it is my senior year. please help
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013