Switched to losartan from lisinopril due to cough, no relief, symptoms recurred with nasal congestion. BP medicines that do not produce cough?

My 17 year old daughter was on lisinopril for a year to protect her kidneys but had to discontinue lisinopril due to a chronic cough ....She was switched to losartan after now after 1 month of being on 50 mg daily she has started the dry cough again... Her specialist would like to wait a few more days thinking that s its related to allergies - but my instinct is telling me that it s not She also has developed a runny nose and nasal congestion that are also possible side effects from losartan. Is there any high blood pressure medications that do not produce a cough???
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012