Switched to losar from metxl, experiencing fluctuation in BP especially in the evening. How can I fix this?

I am 35 year old.i am taking losar 25 at day time and met xl 12.5 at night.i am taking losar 25 since last 12 days before that i was on olmetor 20.but do to some side effect doc suggest me losar 25.but now my bb is fluctuating mostly at evening time sometime it s some 180/190 ,after 150/80,130 etc.morning time it s ok not much fluctuating.i am taking BP medicine since las 2 months.also i have acidity problem.i am very tense to these fluctuating. how can i get solve it please advise me?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012