Swelling right side of abdomen when i lay down

my stool is always green or black.i eat food irregular.also i abuse my self more.but i don t feel pain anywhere.but when i laid front feel swelling right side of abdomen . what i should do right now.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
hi welcome to health care magic! see normal stool colour is yellow so green or black stool suggest either you have stomach infection,or having problem in bile do stool rutien micro,sonography of abdomen.concern gastroenrologist.please change your food eat fruits, green leafy vegetables ,eat fibrous food
Dentist Dr. V D Tripathi's  Response
if u feel swelling in abdomen u should go for usg abdomen after that u should consult your doctor according to usg report
Hi ! Regarding-my stool is always green or black,if you eat regularly and go to stools regularly,donot have pain,no other related problem with that ,Donot Worry.Colour of stools can vary according to diet.But if any digestive problem is there,you need consultation.

Regarding swelling,the location of the swelling and other related characters can provide clues to its cause,for which examination is necessary,so,consult your Doctor.