Swelling on the nose due to a punch, black lines below eyes due to swelling. Home remedy to get rid of this?

Hello Dr.Samuel.My name is Millicent,21 years from Kenya. I got punched on the nose bone 3 days ago which has been swollen and in much pain since then. I had a hot water treatment last night but it is still swollen n aching. When I look at myself on the mirror,just under my eyes have developed black lines/marks due to the swelling and am really stressed out on getting useful home remedies I can use to get rid of both the swelling which is affecting my eyes and the black marks too as fast as possible.Please help and send me your answers to the email address listed below. Thanks in advance
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012