Swelling on one side of the face and ear pain in throat and on chewing, weakness in arms after a bang on temples. What is the cause?

I fell on my left side and I hit my head on the floor and it bounced back up and landed on the ground again. I fell unconscious but it was weird because my body felt frozen and my eyes were open but I was snoring . I should mention that I hit right above the temple or even a little on the temple of my left side of my head.That whole side feels swollen, It hurts really when I chew, My ear is swollen and my throat hurts as well. I fell on the whole side of my left body. I hit my back and my arm too although the more intense the pain on my face and head get, the more my arm feels weaker which affects my fingers too. Sorry for all the decriptions but thats how im feeling, what affects could that have caused?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012
Spine Surgeon 's  Response
Hi Butterfly, If you have an impact on you head that has caused unconciousness and swelling and pain, and if you have feeling of weakness in you arm and fingers you should not ignore the condition and get a medical examination immediately as you could be having a serious head injury or cervical spine injury. DO NOT IGNORE these symptoms. Get an immediate medical evaluation.
Good luck.