Swelling on lips, large sore, tiny bumps on inner lips. Causes and treatment?

Hi, i woke up today with the low center of my bottom lip a little swollen and now my entire bottom lip swollen and there s a large sore bump the size of a nickel with tiny bumps on it, on my inner bottom lip. my top lip is a little swollen and the inner side has little sore white line/bumps. Can you please help me, i dont know what to do.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Hi i think it is angioedema over the upperlip and cold sore over the lip .cold sore can be herpes labalis.angioedema is mainly due to cold sore.we see lot of cases like this in our day to day practice.use of atarax 25 mg at night.a antibiotic and application of acivir skin ointment and a anti inflammatory agent can cure the condition