Swelling on foot, difficulty in walking. MRI done, suspicion of bone TB, prescribed AKT4. Side effects?

Hi Doctor, My mother was reporting difficulty while she was walking with some pain and swelling on the right foot . Based on my research online, all the symptoms from what she had said, it seemed to be to RA. However all the blood test reports gave negative RA. One of the local doctors then suggested for MRI scan and they suspect it could be bone TB (note that there not been any symptom of loss of weight or fever ). She has been prescribed AKT4 tablets for a month. My queries: 1) What is the difference between RA and bone TB? 2) What are the side effects of taking AKT-4? 3) Does stopping the AKT-4 after a period 1 month has any impact? 4) what are the long term problems that we can expect when a person undergoes medication with AKT-4?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013