Swelling of ankles, feet. Blood test shows benign heart disease with heart failure. Suggestions?

33yr old female 5 8/138 lbs, no previous issues except anemia & several spine issues. Diagnosed this year with hypertension (norm was 110/70, started running 168/101 daily). The blood pressure had been fluxuating so was diagnosed sooner. Propanolol was not effecient so was switch to Lisinopril 10mg 2x day in January 2013; has been averaging 102/70, tops 135/85. I had a kidney infection in June and it kept trying to come back so they did a cystotomy which revealed only a narrow uretha which was opened and suspected as the cause of previous reoccuring UTI s. My stomach had also started getting so swollen it would look like I was 7 months pregnant literally. The cancer center that treated my kidney issues was puzzled as to what could cause this, and determined not kidney-bladder related. Also diagnosed with hypothyroidism (may explain the 20lbs gained in 3 months, have never gained unless pregnant) & B12 defenciency with anemia ( synthroid & 1000mg b12 daily. The lab also came back benign heart disease with heart failure . My new primary was not concerned with that part because my feet and ankles were not swollen. This past week I started getting very swollen ankles & feet (my ankles are very bony and tiny). I called my primary to let him know and he is not overly concerned with the fact of that swelling or my stomach on and off. Yes I am constantly very fatigued, some days washing my hair wears me out, some days it does not. I want to sleep a lot. He stopped my BP medicine until I see him monday, I am concerned with the feet and heart failure (as this has been mentioned by others in the medical field to me as well as by primary in past). also take adderol 15 for add/percocet for pain in spine 3x day 10mg maternal mother-lupus, arthritis, hypothyroidism maternal gmother-deceased age 40 kidney/ bladder cancer YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013