Swelling near the pelvis bone with feeling of third ball in scrotum, subsides post sleep, recurs with long walk, hard stools, have swollen anus. Ultra sound of kidney, pancreas and gall bladder normal. What is the cause?

Hi I am a 29 Year male. have a swelling near left pelvis bone at the beginning of the left scrotum . Sometimes the scrotum swells and has a sweelling causing a look like third ball in left scrotum. After a sleep or a hand stand excercise it goes away and I feel all fine. however after a long walk with jeans the swelling re-occurs i applied aloe-vera gel it helps me to get rid of the swelling for time being. doesnt look a permanent solution. Since 4-5 days the stool is hard too. seems the bowl movement not functioning properly. I am an athelete but not into good activity since few days. When ever the stool has to pass the pain occurs and afterwards goes away. I am emberrased to say it seems the anus has a swellling inside. i have not made a checkup. though my ultra sound of kidneys, pancrease and gall blader came to be all fine. Doctor just said it could be a concentrated urine but i have not done the urine test. It doesnt look like a urine issue. Since 8 months i started drinking 8 litre of water daily becuase of which the salted crystalised stones are gone in the ultra sound report which was last year.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012