Swelling, irritation and discharge from vagina after having unprotected sex. Biopsy positive for HPV. Chances of HSV?

I had unprotected sex with a new partner twice in August and October 2011 anal/vaginal and oral. After 2nd encounter I noticed he had small genital warts at the very bottom base of the penis. I asked him about this and he said he was diagnosed in 2008 , treated twice for it but didn t think about telling me because it was explained to him it was something he didnt need to worry about... Well of course I freaked out and about 2 weeks after 2nd sexual encounter with him I started to get itching, redness and soreness in vaginal area. I presented to my GYN doctor and explained my situation. At that time I had notcied on the right clitoris area there was a small skin red bump (actually looked like a red slit) that was tender and causing swelling. After examination she said she that I had a broken blood vessel up in clitoris area and BV (last 2 years have had problems with recurrent BV)/with a yeast infection . She treated me for both but symptoms did not go away, actaully started to get worse so she did a skin biopsy from the external vagina opening and also tested me for HSV 1 and 2. Biopsy came back positive for HPV genital wart type not cervical and HSV tests came back negative for 2 and positive for 1. Well I have tested positive for HSV 1 for 4 years now but GYN was wondering if maybe I had HPV and HSV 1 in genital area. That confused the me beyond belief because I have never had thses symptoms before and have tested positive for HSV 1 forever. It seemed very coincidental that 2 weeks after new partner I started having these symptoms. At this point she referred me to a oncologist who specializes in HPV for her to give me a second opinion because my GYN was stumped at what could be causing my symptoms. Went to Oncologist she felt this was all HPV related and did not feel we needed to treatr at this time because immune system should fight it off. Mind you I have not had any visuable warts. Well about 2 months ago I went back to GYN because still having same symptoms but with shooting pains now so GYN started to do HPV treatment on the external vaginal area and inner vaginal wall but no relief and sypmtoms feel worse. Well over the last 8 months I ve had constant symptoms with no relief ex;shooting pains that are intermittent, redness, swelling,irration, odor and thick discharge. Had to episodes where I had dysuria for about 2 seconds each time it happened. In the last 2 weeks the shooting pain started in anal area whiched has followed with redness and irritation. I also noticed about 2 months ago I had dry irritation on the left side of my throat which turned into redness and I swear I saw a spot, but only one. Just one week ago I tetsed for HSV 1 and 2 again showing negative for hsv 2 but positive for hsv 1, one being lower then last time when checked in November. November number was 1.76 and June test was 1.51. I did have her do a HSV culture about a month ago and it was negative. Could my symptoms be caused by HPV? Could HSV 2 not detect if already HSV 1 positive? Can HSV symptoms last for 8 months? If HSV, how can I get a confirmation on this? Is there a test to check cells for HSV? If HSV 1 positive this whole time and it was genital why would I never have an outbreak until I had unprotected sex with a new partner? Could HPV even show that soon after being exposed to it? If HSV in genital area could it have spread to anal area by my own doing? Irritation is so unbearable I can only think about that all day everyday. This is consuming my life and feel left with answer or recommendations on something to help symptoms. If I could just get a confirmation on one or the other or both I would feel a lot better. Please help!
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012