Swelling in the submandibular gland. Gland removed. Drainage from ears. Worsens on taking antibiotics. Any suggestions?

why is it my submandibular gland always swells,,no stones detected and blood work fine...have had this problem for many years and it feels so uncomfortable..sucking on lemons over time affect your teeth ...well had surgery had the gland removed and the other swells..i have drainage from my ears at night and layn a certain way can hear air entering my life is miserable because of this..i notice that when i intake anitbiotic is causes a flare in despereate neeed of help..thx
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013