Swelling in the foot after a fall. Pain while applying pressure. How to get treated?

Hello I m Fallon about 3 days ago I fell out of my shower and landed sideways on the ground but fell on the inside of my right foot (I have a stand up shower and there is a drop down ledge to ge in the shower) the top and ball of my foot were very swollen but I have been icing it and elevating it so the swelling has gone down except for the ball. I can move all of my toes even the big one it just hurts when I try to apply pressure to the ball of my foot.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013