Swelling in supraclavicular and elbow crease. Have cutaneous lymphoma. Is it a metastasis?

Have cutaneous lymphoma , but have found a swelling in supraclavicular and also crease of elbow . Went to my GP and he said he didn t think it was anything sinister, but Im a bit worried....could the lymphoma have metastasised? Don t particularly want to go to the hospital if it s nothing and I end up looking a hypochondriac!
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012
Dear Helentiger,

You didn't mention what kind of cutaneous lymphoma do you have. There are several subtypes. If you found a swelling in the supraclavicular area, this can be an enlarged lymph node. If this is the case, that lymph node should be biopsied, because it may have involvement by the lymphoma, which may change the clinical stage and treatment of your lymphoma. Hope to have answered your query.

Rute Alvarez