Swelling in lips. Cured with T. Teczine. Swelling again in left side lips, eyes, forehead. Cause?

My lips started swelling almost a month ago. Only ne part of lips get swelling, I went to a doctor who gave me ‘ T. Teczine’, I dint get any swelling while taking the tablet. Yesterday morning I had the lips swollen again, today morning when I got up left side of my lips, my left eyes and left side forehead also had swelling. What might be the cause of this?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013
Welcome to HCM,
It seems that you are having some allergy, might be from internal or external allergen.
Try to find out the allergen.
Some food can give rise to this allergy.
See that have you changed lipstick, lip loz if you are using.
See that you are not having any worm infestation.
Meanwhile continue with antihistamine tablet as and when required.
Ok and bye.